- 1 x 1.5KW ER16 Air-cooled spindle motor (ER16,24000rpm,4 bearing,400Hz)
1.5KW AIR-COOLED SPINDLE MOTOR ENGRAVING MILLING GRIND
Material: Stainless Steel
Size: Φ 80mm
Runout off: Less than 0.05mm
Bearing Lubrication: Grease
Collet size: ER16 3.175 mm,4mm ,6 mm,8mm,10mm(one spindle with 2 collet)
Bearings: 4 bearings(C7004x2 + C7002x2),P4 class, Angular contact bearings
Main application: Wood, Aluminum, Stone, metal, glass, PVC industry.
1. Structural features
1) High speed electric main bearing all adopt the C-class high-speed angular contact ball bearing, axis sets of loading, Improve spindle in the high-speed rotation supporting stiffness and precision grinding.
2) Before driving, rotation of the shaft by hand.Spindle high speed rotation caused by temperature rise, use of cooling liquid circulating system to eliminate.
2. Instructions for use
1) In use, must first connect the cooling water pipe, make spindle connect cooling water and then start.
2) Before driving, turned by hand spindle. If sensory block is not flexible, you should troubleshoot, and then check the direction of rotation of the spindle from the spindle end to see if the match should rotate counterclockwise power wiring should be changed to make it consistent.
3) Before driving, cooling water for grinding workpiece can’t be in the front end of the spindle cover, to prevent the front bearing cover slot inlet burning motor and bearing. the motor must not enter the water, after turned on of the motor, when you live in grinding the workpiece to open the grinding of workpieces coolant. First off the workpiece coolant shutdown, and then close the spindle motor.
3. Maintenance and Service
1) Motorized spindle by medium frequency power supply rated voltage, frequency should be consistent with electric spindle technology parameters, motorized spindle rotational speed can change the frequency to adjust, also directly proportional voltage change.
2) When the spindle is temporarily not in use, should use compressed air to blow the coolant water,to avoid rusting, plug the hole. Spindle surface should be coated with anti rust oil. The shaft end protecting device, placed in dry place.
3) If replacement the spindle of bearings, best professional and technical personnel from the replacement. Use special tools, stator coil does not to be removed.