- 1 x Inverter 2.2Kw E550-2S0022B
- 1 x User manual
SUNFAR VFD Inverter 2.2KW 220V E550-2S0022B Frequency Inverter 1000HZ Variable-frequency drive RS485 Interface
E550 series inverters are low power universal inverters developed based on new hardware platform, which are characterized by extraordinary performance, complete protection function, small structure, elegance and durability. Optional control keyboard can be flexibly used by users according to requirements, and the inverter is especially configured with a status indicator, which can allow for easily monitoring the keyboard-free operation and basic operation status.
1. VVVF space voltage vector algorithm.
2. Highly adaptive to grid voltage, and can stand for ±20% fluctuation.
3. Special self-adaption control technology, able to automatically limit current and voltage and conduct undervoltage inhibition during operation.
4. Particular self-adaptive control technology, allowing for automatic current and voltage limitation and undervoltage suppression during operation.
5. Output frequency up to 1000Hz, able to be applied in various variable frequency speed adjusting occasions of high-speed motors such as grinding machines, engraving machines and centrifugal machines.
6. Configuration of RS485 communication interface, optional MODBUS protocol and SUNFAR self-defined protocol; with linkage synchronous control function, allowing for easily communicating inverters with PLC, industrial personal computers and other industrial personal equipments.
7. The panel supports hog plug, applicable for system integration for various applications.
8. Vivid real-time monitoring, allowing for monitoring input and output current, voltage and so on in real time.
9. 4-channel multifunctional input terminal, with 29 kinds of terminal function definitions, 16 kinds of programmable status outputs, hence enabling flexible control over parameters.
10. Having a built-in counter, able to conduct simple counting with match of functional terminals.
11. Internally integrated and optimized PID controller, facilitating users to conduct closed-loop control over temperature, etc. Able to simplify control system structure, so as to reduce cost.